H&K VP9 / Luminescent Sights / Two 15 round mags
Heckler and Koch VP9
IMPORTANT: Be sure to print out the FFL Transfer Form when purchasing a firearm.
In development for more than four years, the VP9 is Heckler & Kochs latest handgun and the first striker fired HK since the renowned P7 series pistols were introduced in the 1980s.
Unique striker firing system with an enhanced HK light pull trigger
The VP9 trigger has a consistent pre-travel pull with a positive wall/crisp break
HKs ergonomic handgun grip design that includes three changeable backstraps and six side panels accommodating all hand sizes.
All controls are completely ambidextrous. Slide releases are present on both sides of the frame and the magazine release can be easily activated by left- or right-handed shooters.
HKs patented charging supports simple components that are mounted on each side of the rear of the slide and provide better gripping leverage for racking the slide rearward
Extended Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rail molded into its polymer frame for mounting lights and accessories
The VP9s proprietary captive flat recoil spring helps reduce the recoil forces effecting the operator and the handgun, improving shooter control during rapid firing and prolonging component service life
HKs famous cold hammer forged barrel made from cannon grade steel ensures long service life
The VP9s machined steel slide is protected from corrosion and wear by HKs hostile environment finish and all metal components, including springs and pins have superior metallurgy.
- Caliber: 9mmx19 - Action: Browning Type
- Modified linkless locking system
- Overall length: 7.34 in.
- Overall height: 5.41 in.
- Overall width: 1.32 in.
- Barrel length: 4.09 in.
- Sight radius: 6.38 in.
- Weight (empty magazine): 3.28 oz.
- Weight (with empty magazine): 25.56 oz.
- Magazine capacity15 round(2 Mags included)
- Trigger system: Striker fired
- Trigger pull (N): 5.4 lbs.
- Trigger travel: .24 inches
- Trigger Return travel: .12 inches
- Sights: Three dot , non-radioactive luminous
- Barrel Profile/Twist: Polygonal, 6 grooves, right-hand twist, 1 in 9.8 inches