BERETTA M9A3 9MM / G
This M9A3 does not have a safety. This model has a de-cocker only lever. If you love the Beretta 92 series and you have a lot of money to spend, then you'll love the M9A3! This is one of those handguns that I can easily punch out a bullseye at 10 yards. Meaning all or most rounds are going in the same hole. It's not a light pistol so its perfect for competition shooting when you need a little extra weight to keep the muzzle stable. It does carry well with a sturdy, thick, leather gun belt and low-profile holster. I would stay away from Serpa holsters or any other holster that will cause it to stick out from your side and print on your shirt.
If you are looking for a good duty weapon, this is one of my top choices. I have carried the Beretta 96 version on duty and I love it. Read more about that here if you like.
- FAMILY: 92 Pistol Series
- MODEL: M9A3
- TYPE: Semi-Auto Pistol
- ACTION: Double / Single Action
- FINISH: Full FDE (Flat Dark Earth)
- STOCK/FRAME: Alloy Frame
- STOCK/GRIPS: Reduced Circumference Panels
- SPC FEATURE: Threaded Barrel Model
- WEIGHT: 35.2 oz.
- CALIBER/GAUGE: 9mm
- CAPACITY: 17+1
- BARREL: 4.9"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 8.5"
- SIGHTS: Removable Night Sights
- SAFETY: Decocker Only (G)
- ADDL INFO: Three Slot MIL STD Rail
- ADDL INFO: Safety-Decocker Lever in Box
- ADDL INFO: Includes Wrap-Around Grip
- GUN CASE: Unique Ammo Can Packaging
IMPORTANT: Be sure to print out the FFL Transfer Form when purchasing a firearm.