In addition to all standard Cerakote colors, we offer Cerakote Elite Finishes on our firearms.
Benefits Elite Cerakote
- Unmatched Corrosion Performance
- Unequaled Abrasion Resistance
Corrosion Resistance Comparison
- Performs 30 times better than MeloniteⓇ
- Performs 3 times better than TeflonⓇ
Abrasion Resistance Comparison
- Performs 30 times better than IonbondⓇ
- Performs 6 times better than TeflonⓇ
Colors Available for Elite Cerakote
- Elite Smoke
- Elite Jungle
- Elite Earth
- Elite Sand
- Elite Concrete
- Elite Midnight
- Elite 20150
- Elite Coyote M17
Perhaps you are looking for a hard to find Flat Dark Earth version of a certain gun but, the FDE version is never is stock. It's most likely only available in black.
Here's where we come in! You can purchase any firearm on the Skull Crush website and have us cerakote it to any color you like! Skull Crush Inc. is an FFL and can legally cerakote any part of you firearm including serialized parts.
Easy and Hassle Free!
Here's How it Works
- Purchase the regular black firearm (or whatever color) from Skull Crush.
- Send us a message via our Contact Us page, letting us know you want your firearm cerakoted before shipping. We'll call you to confirm the details.
- We'll send you an electronic invoice for the additional cerakote cost.
- After the cerakote job on your firearm is complete, we'll ship it to your FFL dealer.
Here's an example
I wanted a Tactical Gray AR-15 in a particular make and model. It was only available in black. I purchased the black AR-15 and the accessories I needed at Skull Crush, then had them install it and cerakote the whole thing in gray. They shipped it to my local FFL. All is good!
We don't necessarily "charge" for doing the cerakote. In most cases, we charge full retail for the firearm and the cerakote service and material costs are absorbed by the profit margin of the firearm sale.
Wait time for a cerakote job is usually arounds 4 weeks, depending on work load. We'll send you an email as soon as your firearm is ready to ship.